In The News
News & Press Releases
- Oct 27, 2015 - UPDATE - Migration Communication
- Oct 09, 2015 - Migration Communication
- Aug 27, 2015 - The Bank of Santa Barbara - Name Change Customer Letter
- Aug 27, 2015 - American Riviera Bank - Merged Bank Name Press Release
- July 15, 2015 - Merger
- Investment Relations
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- May 9, 2013 - The Bank of Santa Barbara Honored with "Premier Performance" Award
- Jan 16, 2013 - Goleta Branch Grand Opening
- Jan 16, 2013 - New Chief Credit Officer Hired
- 2011 Annual Report
- April 13, 2012 - Oxnard businesswoman launches Boys + Arrows swimwear
- April 10, 2012 - Innovative Community Bank Award Winner
- February 24, 2012 - The Bank of Santa Barbara announces application to open new branch in Goleta, CA.
- March 2012 - The Bank of Santa Barbara Wins at Innovative Community Banks of The Year Awards.
- October 2011 - SB Economic Forecast Dr. Sohn
- October 2011 - SB Economic Forecast Zimmerman Federal Reserve Bank
- Oct 18, 2011 - Third Quarter 2011 Press Release
- Sep 30, 2011 - SBLF Press Release
- Jul 20, 2011 - Second Quarter 2011 Press Release.
- May 19, 2011 - The Bank Of Santa Barbara reports continued growth in capital, deposits and assets.
- May 25, 2010 - New bank leadership leads to 73% increase in new deposits, and asset growth of 52%
- May 22, 2010 - Bank of Santa Barbara touts growing deposits
- February 13, 2010 - WALL STREET: Bank of Santa Barbara: Making a difference one customer at a time
- January 22-28, 2010 - Pacific Coast Business Times Article - Bank of Santa Barbara gets local owners
- November 13, 2009 - Bank of Santa Barbara Bucks Trend as Local Leaders Purchase it From National Group
- July 17-23, 2009 - Pacific Coast Business Times Article - Partners key to bank buy
- July 14, 2009 - Local investor group to acquire Bank of Santa Barbara: They plan to expand single-branch bank into Montecito
The Bank of Santa Barbara's television campaign reflects "Our City, Our Bank"
The Bank of Santa Barbara's television campaign reflects "Banking The Way It Was Meant To Be"